The worst of the corona crisis seems to be behind us, but vigilance is still required. Many corona measures have already been relaxed, but some remain in force. See below for the measures taken.
Enjoy our extensive breakfast buffet with sparkling wine. Breakfast is available from 8am to 10:30am in our breakfast room on the ground floor.
You can have a cosy dinner in restaurant Starckx, a traditional cuisine with a contemporary touch. View our menu here, reservations are recommended.
Our bar is open, you can always ask for a drink at the reception. Each room has a mini-bar, you can fill it yourself.
Our swimming pool, wellness and fitness are open for you.
Het Witte Paard is open again, check our website for all upcoming events. The White Horse
In case of low occupancy of the hotel, your overnight stay may be transferred to one of our partner hotels. This will always be an upgrade. If this is the case with you, reception will contact you by telephone in advance.
We take the following measures for a safe stay.
- We strictly follow government guidelines and recommendations. All hotels are provided with information about COVID-19 and the corresponding instructions.
- A mouth mask is not mandatory, yet we still ask to be vigilant.
- We provide disinfectant gels in public areas.
- We ask you to pay preferably with your card.
- We will thoroughly disinfect surfaces such as elevator buttons and door handles on a regular basis.
- We work with appropriate procedures for cleaning and hygiene.
We find it important that you can spend the night with us with pleasure. Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us via email@example.com or contact the hotel where you will be staying. We will be happy to help you.